Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy (and Coupon)

It seems like nearly every post of mine starts with some sort of confession. This one is no different. I have problems with relaxing. As in, I can't really do it. I am constantly thinking about what I should be doing next and what I haven't accomplished that day. So it comes as no surprise that it often takes me forever to fall asleep at night.

So when I came across the Warm Milk and Honey Sleep Aromatherapy at B&BW, I felt a strong urge to try it. I started out with the pillow mist (which I got on clearance at the B&BW outlet), and I loved it! The smell is absolutely incredible. It can't be beat. It's not too heavy, but it definitely lingers (I hate those scents that I only smell for about 4-5 minutes before they wear off).

That brings me to the coupon portion. Now through December 24, B&BW has a coupon for a free item (up to a $13 value) with any $10 purchase. What a great deal! And that gave me an excuse to try more of the Warm Milk and Honey! So I went yesterday and bought the body wash and the body lotion. Last night before bed, I took a nice hot shower and used the new products. It was so relaxing! And I went right to sleep when I got in bed. Of course I am under no such impression that it has any magical powers or anything like that, but I do think it helps relax me which definitely helps me sleep. And did I mention that it smells incredible? So if you have been itching to try it, print out the coupon and head to the nearest B&BW!

No comments:

Post a Comment