Monday, November 30, 2009

Pottery Barn Gift Card Winner

I finally won something! You have to realize that I never win anything. I really am the most unlucky person in the world (well, maybe not the most unlucky... I think the guy who operates the Spaceship 2000 at the county fair may be worse off...). And by "lucky", I mean winning contests and drawings. I can't tell you how many I have entered in my life, and this is the 2nd one I have won. In 24 years. Two. And the other one was just a month ago in Asheville. So maybe my luck is changing?

Anyway, I posted recently about a Pottery Barn gift card giveaway at "Get Your Martha On". And I won! I am so excited! Now the only issue is what to spend it on...

You should really check out her blog. She has some incredible projects, like this Dollar Tree candle holder.



And this silver leaf lamp.



So, thanks "Martha"! And everyone be sure to check out her blog!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for you!!! It's so nice to be a winner as opposed to a loser isn't it?

    Myself, being the former loser and all... (giggle)

    Blessings,
    LMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is VERY exciting. I found your blog today and it is really nice. So now I'll follow you, but not in the crazy stalker way, in the your blog is cool way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly! YEAH for you!! That's awesome! I almost never win anything either :) PB has had some really great stuff this year!
    :) T

    ReplyDelete