Thursday, February 18, 2010

Google Reader Overload

I really love Google Reader. It's a great way to consolidate all the blogs/sites you read into one place. It's easy to "star" items (essentially bookmarking) and label or tag them. But I have one issue: every single thing I like, I star. So I checked through my starred items a few days ago, and I had over 500 items! Crazy. There's no way I could do that many recipe/craft/decorating things. So I narrowed it down. But honestly, it's still probably too much.

Then, I read Kim's post today over at NewlyWoodwards. She discusses her similar problem and then makes a much shorter list of the projects she really intends to do. So I decided I should do the same. Here we go...

Wire Cloche







Ballard Designs Knockoff Letters






Fabric Magnet Board






DIY Tile Coasters (Great gift!!)






Paper Balls






Book Page Wreath



Yaye! This seems like a good start. Hopefully I will be able to get through a few of these this weekend, as well as post one of my other projects I completed this week. What projects do you hope to complete soon?

3 comments:

  1. I love all of those! Thanks for entering my giveaway and following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric covered magnet board. Thanks for the shoutout. I hope you have luck completing all of these items! =)

    ReplyDelete