Friday, February 12, 2010

Swagbucks

I love Swagbucks! I actually just signed up a few weeks ago, but I love the concept. And I like how a little page pops up like you've won the lottery when you win Swagbucks. It's really a great way to earn gift cards; I know of people who have bought all of their Christmas presents with Swagbucks.

Is the search bar as good as Google? The only thing I've found about it that isn't as good as Google is that it doesn't give you suggestions when you're searching. But I can deal with that for some free gift cards (or other items of my choosing). I literally search everything there. Even if I know the address, I still go to the search page and type in "www.google.com" or something like that. That way, you maximize your Swagbucks.

Anyway, if you're interested in trying it (and you really should try it), you can read a little more about it here. And if you do decide to use it, please go through the link here and enter my email address as the one who referred you: kellynpoole(at)gmail(dot)com.

No comments:

Post a Comment