Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Goodwill Finds

After making my weekly trip to Goodwill, I wanted to share my finds. Let me preface this by saying that I have recently discovered how badly I needed two things (among others): new coasters, and a holder for my fire wood.

Goodwill to the rescue!



Shut the front door (as one of my fave people on the planet, Stacey London, would say)! These coasters are incredible! Of course I have my doubts about them being real silver, but they sure do look elegant either way. And how much were they? Two measly dollars. You can't get coasters for two dollars if you buy cloth ones at Wal-Mart. So I was pretty pleased. And then...



I found this beaut. It's a little scratched, but for $5, I couldn't say no! A little polish will fix that, but even if not, who cares? It's just going to be holding wood.

As a little bonus (because I'm in a sharing mood today), I'll let you in on the real prize of the weekend. This picture of my doggies loving on my nephew. And him having no clue what to do.



He's so precious, I know. And so are my sweet puppies.

2 comments:

  1. Love your finds! And that sweet boy! Can't beat a weekly Goodwill run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And no mention of your loving sister that trekked about Goodwill with you? I'm pretty sure -I- picked up those coasters. ;)

    And, I agree. Our nephew is the sweetest baby in the whole wide world. :D

    ReplyDelete